Elstactics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZNM, Sea, Limbus, Einherjar event

You are not connected. Please login or register

~UPDATED ZNM RULES~

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1~UPDATED ZNM RULES~ Empty ~UPDATED ZNM RULES~ Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:44 pm

Admin

Admin

First of all, before I go on babbling about the rules. I’d like everyone to familiarize with the Zeni system (Some of you may already know it, some may not). Let’s cut to the chase, and go to http://wilddragonchase.blogspot.com/2008/06/ffxi-zeni-nm-system.html

(Basically what the graph explains that T1 > T2 > T3 > 3 of T3’s key items to pop T4)

Our ZNM goal = To help one another to get items from Tinnin, Sarameya, Tyger. Wink

Rules:

1. Farm your own Zeni, and you get to choose 1 of any items the NMs drop.
2. We will decide who to pop first by /random.
3. We will only use AP bidding system for the items other than the ones the popper chooses.
4. 1NM = 1AP.
5. Each person will only be allowed to bid an item 2 times. (This is to prevent person A outbidding person B by +1AP, which would lead to stupid endless cycle Rolling Eyes )
6. For T4 NMs items, the bidding starts @30AP onwards.
7. Synthesis Materials will be sold and shared among the people participate the fights.
8. Certain RA items like Hachiryu items, or the grips, weapons can also be sold through bazaars (ONLY IF everyone is ok with it), the proceeds will go to the people who participate on the fights.
9. Negative points is not allowed, meaning you can't bid anything higher than your current AP.

FAQs:

Q1. Your system OMGWTFSUCK! That means only the popper will get the items, the rest won’t get any items!

A1. In order to pop a T4 NM, you would have to fight 3 different T3 NMs for their key items, which means you have to repeat T1 and T2 as well! This means even though you don’t farm Zeni, you still have a chance of lotting items! (Provided you have enough AP to outbid other people)

Q2. Wait? If we had to repeat T1 and T2 for T3 key items, then which NMs do we choose? I might want item A from this NM, but another person might want item B from another NM of the same tier!

A2. I will arrange the path for which NMs we kill, but I need YOU to tell me which items YOU want beforehand! (I’ll just open a thread specifically for that, and then people can post in there) Twisted Evil Not to mention, this will eliminate the possibilities of us doing NMs for items that we don't want or don't need.

Notes: If anyone has further questions, or even better suggestions, please do tell me or post on the board! Wink

Last edited by Busterwolf on Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated rules No 6.)

https://elstactics.aforumfree.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum