Elstactics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZNM, Sea, Limbus, Einherjar event

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lowman Tinnin (Mega Post)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lowman Tinnin (Mega Post) Empty Lowman Tinnin (Mega Post) Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:13 am

Busterwolf

For the next few weeks (maybe?), we'll be doing Tinnin. Since we definitely don't have the man power like we first did the event, I need everyone to know what their roles are and here I will explain the battle strategies.

PT#1

sam/nin > Me
sam/nin > Eidyn
brd/blm > Stoneman
brd/whm > Darkx or Mynimus (?)
sch/whm > Hiromaxi
whm/sch > Gabrywind

PT#2

blm > Lonesword
blm > Friday/Joetin/Kleinz (?)
xxx > Other helpers (?)
thf/whm > Logiken
rdm/whm > Sunsky

First of all, I'll need everyone to read http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Tinnin to know/refresh memory of what we'll be doing.

On top of that, there are some more infos I have gathered:

1) Tinnin goes into modes ever couple minutes where he will face the tank (so you get full breathe damage) and do Barofield -> Polar blast. Therefore when Tinnin locks on, just know he will use 2-3 TP moves and start curing.

2) Any damage we do to it before it regens heads is counted towards the total hp lost. So if we do 15% damage before the first head grows back, it will only grow HP back to 60% instead of 75%, and if we do 10% more damage there, it will only go up to (100 - 15% -10% = 75%, instead of 100).

3) Apparently, it cannot use nerve gas until it has 3 heads. Take note to tanks : Shadows as soon as nerve gas starts!

Basic Team Roles

Tankers > Tank+DD as usual bring holy waters ready for nerve gas. As well as create SC for blms.

Stoneman > ES+Nightingale+Troubadour elegy @ all times. Use appropriate Threnody for the blms. Marchx2 on tanks @ all times.

Darkx/Mynimus (?) > Minuetx2 on tanks, and be prepared to keep swap to other PT for extra ballads. Back Stoneman up for elegy in case he fails.

Hiromaxi/Gabrywind > Heal as usual, get ready for Cure4-5 every time it readies to WS / nerve gas.

Blms > nuke as usual, and watch out for hate.

Logiken > TA + Feint at all times. Collaborator on blms. help cures and -nas on the tanks.

Sunsky > Make sure Slow2 and blind land, and Dia3 as many times as your MP allows you to.

That's about it, good luck to us all!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum